Did you know?
Did you know that companies liable for financial statements audit are those that exceed the benchmarks in at least two out of the three following conditions:
- total assets amount to 15.000.000,00 kn
- total revenue amounts to 30.000.000,00 kn
- average employee count during the business year amounts to at least 25
Jeličić revizija performs the following audits:
- Audit of financial statements which includes the audit of the balance sheet, profit and loss account, cash flow statements, statement of changes in equity and notes to the financial statements.
- Audit of share capital increase is performed under the obligations of the Companies Act to increase the share capital of the company shares in things or rights and the share capital increase from company funds (reserves and retained earnings). The decision to increase the share capital can not be made before the auditor examines and approves the latest annual financial reports.
- Foundation audit is a procedure performed under the obligations of the Companies Act for the establishment of a company entering the property or rights. When the audit is completed, the auditor determines whether the value of investments and acquisitions of assets and rights equals the share capital amount.
- Audit of EU projects is the process of verification of costs resulting from the projects grant-awarded by the pre-accession and structural funds of the EU. Upon completion of such a project, it is necessary to carry out its audit and submit the audit report to the contracting authority, together with the final report of the project. The auditor confirms that all expenditure incurred on the project is eligible, foreseen in the budget of the project and complies with EU criteria on the eligibility of costs. Audit of EU projects requires excellent knowledge of the regulations and guidelines of the EU, as well as experience in its implementation.
- Audit of corporate reorganizations
- Other auditing services